Warning Signs of a Stroke
Every Second Counts!
If you or someone you know has one or more of these symptoms, call 911 right away, even if the symptoms stop. Identifying the symptoms of stroke and taking immediate action increases chances for a full recovery.
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arms or legs, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding speech
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause