Kathy L. Wills, MS, CCC-SLP
Kathy L. Wills, MS, CCC-SLP, has been a speech-language pathologist at Washington Hospital Center since 1996. Prior to her arrival at the Hospital Center, Kathy was a speech-language pathologist at the National Rehabilitation Hospital in Washington, D.C. She has extensive experience in the evaluation and treatment of patients with swallowing and voice disorders. Kathy is fluent in Spanish.
Additional Training, Education & Research
Kathy received her MS from James Madison University, Va. and her BA from Mary Washington College at the University of Virginia.
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- Certified, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Certified, Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- Certified, National Outcomes Measurement System
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in Maryland
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the District of Columbia
- Evaluation and treatment of swallowing disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Cognitive/communication evaluations