Last updated: 10-02-2012
A A A A
Abstract Judging & Selection Process
- A judging committee will be appointed by the Research Day Committee to review all original research.
- A separate judging committee will review all case reports for the poster and case report competition.
- Both judging committees will meet to compile the finalists for the Research Day competitions.
- The committee will select the following finalists for oral presentations on Research Day:
- Top 3 PGY 1-3, PGY 4-8 and Research Resident original research abstracts (3 each)
- House staff who are not selected as finalists for oral presentations will be asked to submit posters to be displayed during Research Week. The 9 finalists may not submit posters on the same topic as their oral presentation.
- A separate poster judging process will be conducted (see guidelines for poster submission below).