Presentations must be submitted no later than 8am on Monday, May 7th, 2012. Please submit presentations directly to Meghan Shaver: Meghan.L.Shaver@medstar.net
- PGY-1-3 presentations will start at 8:05 am, followed by PGY-4-8 presentations at 9:05 am, then the Research Residents.
- Each presenter will be allotted 15 minutes for the presentation as follows:
- 10 minute presentation
- 3 minute question & answer
- 2 minute speaker change over
- A timer will be used for the oral presentations. The presenter will see a green light for seven minutes, followed by a yellow light for 3 minutes. A red light will appear at the end of 10 minutes, and the presenter must stop at that time.
Scoring Schedule for Research Day Oral Presentations:
- The following scoring schedule will be used for the Oral Presentations on Research Day:
- 75% for the manuscript score
- 25% for oral presentation score