Thomas J. Stahl, MD
- BA, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 1973-1978
- MD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 1978-1982
- General surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis University Hospitals and Affiliates
- Colon & Rectal Surgery Laboy Clinic Medical Center Burlington, Mass.
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons (1994)
- American Society Colon & Rectal Surgery (1998)
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons - Metro D.C. Chapter
Washington Academy of Surgeons
- American, Society Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- Chesapeake Society Colorectal Surgery
- New England Society Colorectal Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic
- Recipient National Research Service Award
(05F32/-107327): Academic years 1986 and 1987.
- Recipient Research Award from The Institute for Basic and Applied Research in Surgery: Academic year 1987. University of Minnesota Health Sciences
Additional Training, Education & Research:
- Stahl V, O'Connor-Allen M, .Ansel I-IJ, Vexes IA. Partial
Biliary Obstruction Caused by Chronic
Pancreatitis: An Appraisal of Indications for Surgical Biliary Drainage. Ann
- Stahl Ti, Alden PB, Madoff RD, Ring WS, Cerra FB.
Cardiac Beta-Adrertergie Function is Well Preserved after
Moderate to Severe Protein Calorie Malnutrition. JPEN 1988; 12:579-586.
- Stahl TJ, O'Cormor-Allen M, Ansel ICJ, Vence IA. Bile Duct St-id-um in Chronic Pancreatitis Gastroenterology 1988;95;1687-1688,