Raymond DiPhillips, MD, FCCP
- BA, LaSalle College, Philadelphia, Pa.
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Internal medicine, Cooper Medical Center, Camden, N.J.
- Chief Medical Resident, Cooper Medical Center, Camden, N.J.
- Chief Resident, Cooper Medical Center Camden, N.J.
- Pulmonary diseases/critical care medicine, Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa.
- College fellowship: fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Internal medicine
- Pulmonary diseases
- Critical care medicine
- Critical care medicine - Recertified
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- Teaching Award, Chicago Medical School, 1980 Medical School Teaching Award, 1981 University of Illinois
- Teaching Award, 1982, MacNeal Memorial Hospital
- Teaching Award, 1985
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Advisory Committee: Critical Care Medicine, ACCP Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Washington Area Critical Care Society
STANDING HOSPITAL COMMITTEES:
- Chairman, Bioethics Committee
- Residency Review Committee
- Critical Care Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
Additional Training, Education & Research
- 1979-81 Director, Pulmonary and Hyperbaric Medicine Medical Director, Respiratory Therapy Medical Director, Respiratory ICU ~ Edgewater Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Associate Professor of Medicine Chicago Medical School North Chicago, Ill.
- 1981-82 Director, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medical Director, Respiratory Therapy Medical Director, Respiratory ICU
- Medical Director, Medical/Surgical Adult ICU, MacNeal Memorial Hospital Berwyn, Ill.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Abraham Lincoln College of Medicine University of Illinois Chicago, Ill.
- Shock / Trauma - Surgical Critical Care Services, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- 1986-93 Medical Director, Adult Intensive Care Unit Columbia Hospital for Women, Washington, D.C.
- 1984-Present Medical Director, 3G Surgical lCU
- Visiting Lecturer, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Institutes of Health, Section of Critical Care
- Associate Professor Of Medicine, The George Washington University Medical Center and Georgetown University
- "Chest Pain" Current Diagnosis - 1980, Conn, Ed.