Below you will find a list of our program alumni with their medical schools, residency programs and current places of employment. Alumni are listed in chronological order:
Robyn Macsata, MD
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Chief, Vascular Surgery, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
Kendra Merine, MD
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC
- Private Practice, Ellicott City, MD
Eric Adams, MD
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Private Practice, PA
Niten Singh, MD
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
Dahlia Plummer, MD
- UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, Newark, NJ
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- Private Practice, Danbury, CT
James Scanlon, MD
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Private Practice, Naples, FL
Roger Walcott, MD
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Private Practice, Buffalo, NY
Matthew Goettsch, MD
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Creighton University Hospital, Omaha, NE
- Private Practice, Lincoln, NE
Takki Momin, MD
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Private practice, Atlanta, GA
Jennifer Sexton, MD
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Keesler Air Force Base