Pre-Operative Endocrine Surgery
We have prepared a helpful checklist of what you will need to do before endocrine surgery.
- After your consultation, you will need to have a series of labs prior to surgery.
- You may also need an EKG and a chest X-ray done prior to surgery.
- Your surgeon may order other imaging studies for you prior to surgery.
- If you have other medical problems, they may need to be addressed by your primary doctor or a specialist prior to surgery.
- You should not take any aspirin or ibuprofen products for 10 days prior to surgery.
- You will not be able to have food or drink after midnight the day prior to your surgery.
Learn more about:
For additional information, appointments or patient referrals, please contact us at 202-877-3158.