Sarah Pradka, MD
Undergraduate Studies: Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
Medical School: Duke University, Durham North Carolina
I am a North Carolina native and enjoying every opportunity to explore Washington, D.C., since I moved here with my husband who is in the Navy. I am pursuing a career in vascular surgery.
- Why did you choose vascular surgery?
- I chose vascular surgery because of the intensity and variety of the work. There is never a dull moment.
- Why the MedStar Washington Hospital Center?
- Also, DC is #1 in the nation for diabetes and dialysis, so there is no better place to learn vascular surgery!
- If you happen to escape the hospital for a few hours what would we find you doing?
- In my spare time, I enjoy being outdoors, reinventing clothes on my sewing machine, and attempting to window-box garden. I moved to DC with my husband, a Navy surgical resident. We love living here because there is always something fun to do (and usually free!).