Meeta Sharma, MBBS
Meeta Sharma, MBBS, specializes in Endocrinology. Dr. Sharma is the assistant chief of the Division of Endocrinology and the medical director of the Diabetes Team at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Dr. Sharma is the author and reviewer of many articles, chapters and abstracts about diabetes and other endocrinology topics.
- MBBS, The Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Washington, D.C. Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Endocrinology, The George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, Endocrinology/Diabetes and Metabolism
Honors, Awards, & Society Memberships
- American Diabetes Association
- The Endocrine Society
Additional Training, Education, & Research
- Dr. Sharma participated in writing the endocrinology syllabus and questions for the American College of Physicians' Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP).
- Dr. Sharma lectures extensively at community events and at Continuing Medical Education (CME) conferences.