Information for Family/Friends
Visitors are important to our patients' recovery, so we welcome any family and friends. To help to make your visit more enjoyable and comfortable:
- Family and friends will be directed to the waiting rooms, where they must sign in.
- The waiting room staff can provide a privacy number, through which updates and information will be given.
- Having a loved one in surgery can be stressful, but do not forget to take routine medications or follow your own physician instructions.
- Only visitors 14 years of age and older are permitted in patient care areas.
- There may only be two visitors at a time.
- The Hospital Center is a smoke free/tobacco free campus.
- Wi-Fi is available for visitors and patients. Vouchers with access codes are available at the Main Lobby Info Desk from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for outpatient visitors and clinic patients, and at every nursing station for inpatient admissions and visitors.
- Visiting patients in the PACU is limited to brief intervals, for the safety of the patients and to allow time for them to recover.
- Do not bring any dependents with you when you are in the waiting room. Arrange for care for all dependents (children and adults).
- View more information about visitors and guests.