Fardad Sarabchi MD
Fardad Sarabchi, MD, specializes in Cardiology. Dr. Sarabchi is a cardiology hospitalist at MedStar Heart Institute.
Dr. Sarabchi publishes extensively in his field.
- MD, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Medical Branch, Tehran, Iran, 1994—2001
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, Md., 2009—2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Educational Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Certificate
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Ranked 2nd, Research Poster Competition, 6th Annual Medical Students’ Steps to Success Meeting, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)
Additional Training, Education & Research
- Dr. Sarabchi served as a volunteer research program coordinator at the Buprenorphine Outpatient Outcome Project at the Adult Medicine Center at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, Md.