MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories
MDL is a regional laboratory service operated by the department of Pathology and Laboratory Services at MedStar Washington Hospital Center and MedStar Health.
MDL provides clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services to a diverse client base, including physician office practices, laboratories and nursing homes. MDL is the chosen laboratory service provider for more than 600 clients.
MDL services include convenient locations Patient Service Centers for specimen collections, courier service, in office phlebotomy services, dedicated customer service staff, access to local pathologists and medical technologists, and experienced sales and management staff to service your laboratory service requirements.
- Health Care Financing Administration CLIA program (09D0208070) Food and Drug Administration for Transfusion Services
- College of American Pathologists (LAP # 1334801; AU ID 1178858)
- American Association of Blood Banks
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- District of Columbia Department of Health (# C-D 150)
- Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (# 966).
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: MedStar Orthopaedic Training
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: About US
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: Testing Services
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: Customer Services & Courier
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: Billing Questions
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: Sales Representatives
Inside MedStar Diagnostic Laboratories: Patient Service Centers & Maps
Next Topic: Parent Services
Scroll to Top
Back to Home