Our Robotic Surgeons
MedStar Washington Hospital Center is one of the leading robotic centers in the region. Our robotic surgeons have been performing robotic surgeries since 2006. To date, they have collectively performed over 1,800 robotic surgeries.
Experienced robotic surgeons in Washington, D.C.
Meet our robotic surgeons:
- Stanley H. Chia, MD, FACS (Otolaryngology) - View Stanley Chia's Physician Profile Video
- Jonathan A. Cosin, MD (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Abbie L. Fields, MD (Gynecologic Oncology) - View Abbie Fields' Physician Profile Video
- James J. FitzGerald, MD (Colorectal)
- Reza Ghasemian, MD (Urology)
- Robert E. Gutman (Female Pelvic Medicine)
- Jonathan J. Hwang, MD (Urology) - View Jonathan Hwang's Physician Profile Video
- Cheryl B. Iglesia, MD (Female Pelvic Medicine)
- Keith D. Mortman, MD (Thoracic and Lung) - View Keith Mortman's Physician Profile Video
- Amy J. Park, MD (Female Pelvic Medicine)
- Andrew I. Sokol, MD (Female Pelvic Medicine)
- Mohan Verghese, MD (Urology)
For more information about robotic surgery, contact us at 202-877-DOCS (3627).
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: Robotic Surgeries
Next Topic: Robotic Surgery FAQs
Scroll to Top
Back to Home