Last updated: 05-16-2013
We perform a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that enhance our ability to accurately diagnose and treat your condition. These are performed in the office with only minor discomfort.
- Complex multichannel urodynamics (evaluates bladder function).
- Cystoscopy (telescopic visualization of the bladder and urethra).
- Anal manometry and endoanal ultrasound (evaluation of anal physiology and function)
- Pelvic neuromuscular testing (evaluation of nerves and muscles of the pelvic floor, urethra and anus)
- Transurethral collagen injections (urethral bulking with collagen for stress incontinence with a low pressure urethra)
- Pessary fitting and insertion (non-surgical devices to treat pelvic support problems)
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: Your First Visit
Next Topic: Minimally Invasive Surgery
Scroll to Top
Back to Home