Your First Visit
Welcome to the National Center for Advanced Pelvic Surgery. We will do everything in our capacity to make your first visit with us as pleasant as possible. If you do not already have an appointment, please contact our office.
Please bring the items listed below with you to your first visit.
- Patient First Visit Forms (please complete these forms prior to arrival)
- Information to bring
- Health insurance cards
- Picture identification (I.D.)
- Your written referral if required by insurance
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking
- Your pharmacy name and telephone number
- Your referring physician's name and contact information (mandatory)
- Hospital operative reports and discharge summaries if you had prior gynecologic or urogynecologic surgery
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow extra time to find parking.
**If you cannot keep your appointment, please call our office 48 hours prior to your appointment. We charge a $25 no show fee if you fail to notify our office.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment, call 202-877-6526.
- For emergencies, call 202-877-6526. If calling outside of regular office hours, you will be instructed on how to reach the on-call physician.
- For medical questions, call the clinical nurse manager at 202-877-0726.
- To schedule surgery or preoperative procedures, call 202-877-8852.
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: Conditions We Treat
Next Topic: Office Procedures
Scroll to Top
Back to Home