For physicians within MedStar Washington Hospital Center who need an infectious disease consult, our team is available. Further, we offer transport for patients outside of the Hospital Center.
We offer consults for any possible infection, including:
- Infections associated with invasive surgeries or devices
- Multi-resistant forms of infection from the community or hospital
Areas of expertise include:
- Surgical infections
- Cardiac device infections
- Complications of HIV
- Fungal infections
- Soft tissue and bone infections
- Tropical diseases
- Infections in transplant recipients
- To contact us for a consult, please page the Infectious Disease pager, at 866-474-3116.
- To facilitate transfer to the Hospital Center from another facility, please contact one of our physicians directly. Call 202-877-7164 for direct information.
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: HIV Care and Ryan White program
Next Topic: Outpatient consultation
Scroll to Top
Back to Home