Make a Gift
As a Level I Trauma Center, and an advanced surgical center staffed by board-certified surgeons devoted to providing the best possible care for our patients, MedStar Washington Hospital Center serves more than 300,000 patients a year in the area surrounding the nation's capital.
We are a not-for-profit organization, and depend on the support of our generous donors. Since 2000, we have provided more than $220 million in charity care to our community.
Through your tax-deductive gift, we will continue to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art medical care to trauma patients, regardless of individual financial means.
Your donation to the Division of Trauma will be used for:
- Equipment and supplies for injured patients with limited resources
- Community outreach and injury prevention programs at schools, hospitals, and fairs
- Our annual Trauma seminar for emergency and trauma professionals, featuring nationally recognized experts
- Ongoing research projects
- New and experimental equipment
- Clothing for patients whose clothes are destroyed at the time of injury
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: Patient Information
Next Topic: FAQs
Scroll to Top
Back to Home