For Patients and Families
If you are being treated for a peritoneal surface malignancy at Washington Cancer Institute, you probably have a lot of questions about services we provide for our patients and families, particularly those from out-of-town. The Cancer Institute is located on the campus of Washington Hospital Center, which is located in northwest D.C.
Use these helpful links for further information:
- Amenities—information about ATMs, international visitors and guest accommodations located on Washington Hospital Center’s campus
- Visitors and Guests—parking information, dining information, etc.
- Wireless Access
- Billing and Records—information about insurance and health records
- Maps and Directions—maps of campus and driving directions
- Out-of-town Patients/International Patients
Where to go from here?Previous Topic: Treatment Services
Next Topic: Out-of-town Patients
Scroll to Top
Back to Home